Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

For those of you who know me well, you understand that halloween is not my favorite holiday. I don't understand why we send children door to door begging for candy from strangers - when we usually tell them they shouldn't take candy from strangers. The logic there? Then, we also tell them to be true to themselves... yet we dress them up as something they aren't. Hmm.
That being said, I like carving pumpkins. I also see the cuteness of kids playing dress up and using their imagination.


Yesterday, 2 of my nephews dressed up for preschool. One refused to wear the costume his mom bought... so they ended up wearing each others! It was sooooooooooooooo adorable I just have to share some of the pictures!




The night before halloween, we had the Elders over for a dinner appointment, and we bought them their own pumpkins - that was a lot of fun! I wanted to share one of those pictures as well!

1 comment:

Summer said...

I love that our boys got to be TWO things this year! If this Halloween has taught me anything it's to expect the unexpected.

I will forevermore state that Halloween equals Chaos.