Monday, November 24, 2008

Freedom & gratitude

What freedoms do you take for granted? The opportunity to talk to your brother? Hug a spouse? Speak your mind? Ability to atend church?

Zane has been home from Afghanistan since the end of August 2007. This weekend I had the opportunity to visit with a brother I don't get to see very often.

As Thanksgiving approaches, I know many people like to reflect on blessings they are grateful for. I am grateful to have my husband home. I am grateful for my family, for the opportunity we have to keep in touch. I feel so grateful to have the gospel in my life, and the love of my Savior.

I can't put in to wird what I am feeling tonight about being gratful for everything the Lord has given me. I just pray we can all take that time to realize how blessed we are.

No comments: