Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A big step!

Today I took a huge leap of faith. I have always wanted to share my photography with the world... and today I took some of my work, framed, to hang in my chiropractor's office. I have always loved my work, but have kept it to myself, not willing to let that private part of my life be seen. I have just started opoening that door. I showed some of my pictures to friends on Saturday - and was even given requests of places to photograph. What a great way to have the opportunity to see some of the Lord's creations that I might not have otherwise thought of photographing? I am anxious to begin my new adventure!


I just pray that the photos on display will touch people enough for them to stop and enjoy some of the Lord's beauty, if only for a moment. That is my goal in sharing the gift I have been given - to encourage others to appreciate the Lord's beauty.

No comments: