Saturday, December 27, 2008

So blessed!

Today, Zane and I attended 2 more family Christmas parties... the last 2 of the year. We have been so greatly blessed to have spent so much time with our family and friens this year. Christmas Eve alone, we went to three different gatherings! We are greatly blessed with wonderful friends. Thank you for being such an important part of our lives.

I am sad for those who do not have the kind of friends I do... someone to talk to when lonely, go out and have fun with - someone who will be there no matter the situation in life. I know there are many poeple who live a bitter and clsoed off life - by the choices they make - and I feel sad for them. However, I understand that they are choosing to remain miserable. I wish for them to find within themselves to find happiness.

I loved the Christmas party tonight... watch out Aunt Jo- you took my favorite gift tonight! ;) We always have white elephant gifts, and she took the gift I was most excited to have! I did come home with some really yummy hot cocoa and an amaryliss bulb though, so all is well!! I loved getting to know you better David... and Nicole, sorry about Zane's relentless teasing. Maybe next year will be a little better? Jayla, really, where was your earring after all that looking?! Did we really have to have death by chocolate cake? Karley... you didn't pop after all! I had a great night! I am grateful to have such a wonderful family!

No comments: