Monday, October 20, 2008

Ok ok...




So kids are just too cute and too fun to photograph - to not share with the world! Summer, Zane and I took her kids to a pumpkin patch near by and found a couple pumpkins that grew a little bigger than grandpa's this year. Some of these pictures are too cute to not share! I guess instead of a blog I really need an online photo album... I take WAY too many pictures. The funny thing is that you would never know I was actually there, I am always behind the lens. = )

1 comment:

Summer said...

Hmmmm.... sounds like Britterny is ready to start her own Project 52!!! I'd love the company!

Yay for the pumpkin patch! I'm pretty sure all Corban will remember tomorrow will be every color of tractor he sat on. Too fun! Thanks for comin' with me since Brandon had school.