Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Friends!

I can hardly believe that 13 years ago I returned from serving my full-time LDS mission. There was a cute lady there who became a really close friend - more like a big sister than anything. I have wondered over the years where her life had gone, and where she was. Today, I found her!

Sometimes in life, we move away from friends and our lives take different paths. I have often thought of Gabby. She touched my life in a say that no one else could have. As I talked to her on the phone today, it made me feel so peaceful. True friends are gifts from above. Heavenly Father sends them to us in our lives when we need them most - so they can be for us what He would be, if he were here.

I love you Gabby! I am so glad I found you! I can't wait to see you!!!!!

No comments: