Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Miracles every day

Yesterday was amazing. I got to go to an appointment with our baby's birth mom and see my little boy on an ultrasound. I got to hear his heart beat, watch it on the monitor... see his fingers and toes. Wow. I watched him move around in his birth mom's belly. It is so amazing to me that she is so willing to let me be a part of this incredible miracle.

After 12 years of wondering if this would ever happen, my heart is so full. How can I possibly explain the love I feel for this little one? His name is Samuel Joseph.

We are getting his nursery started this week-painting and decorating. Saturday we are going to put together his crib and put everything in order...

It truly almost seems like I am dreaming. If I am, I would rather not wake up!

No comments: