Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day!

Since my cute niece was born 10 years ago... I think, Zane and I have had a tradition. We go to my brother's house, and my sister's house, and give them a "Heart Atack"! We put cut out hearts all over the door, and write each of them a special message about how much we love them. It has been so much fun for so long! It was so cute today at 8:45 when my phone rang, and it was my favorite T. She asked me "Brittany, did you put all those hearts all over my door?" I told her she was being silly, of course I did!! Then she opened the door and found the hearts we had written on.

I have felt like Valentine's Day has become so commercialized that it drives me crazy. Why is there only 1 day a year when my husband should remember to tell me he loves me? I have told him no flowers for Valentine's... so today, instead, he took me for a drive with my camera, and we took pictures together. We even found another bald eagle- a male this time! He is beautiful! I want to share some pictures from the day!!!

No comments: