Thursday, February 19, 2009

Profound thoughts

"I believe with all my heart that life is not black and white. It is not only shades of gray, it is all the colors of the universe. Only when we step out of our black and white world do we actually begin to see it." -Max Crapo


What an amazing quote from my friend today. I have been seeing things through eyes for the past 24 hours, and this quote really struck true to my heart.
I know I have posted this picture before, but I have been spiritually touched today- and I want to share it. Would this picture be as moving in black and white? Would it have the same feeling, the same impression? For me, honestly, this picture would not draw me in if it didn't have the colors. That is what grabbed my attention enough for me to take it in the first place. I want to move out of that black-and-white world, and live in a universe of color- to see and feel and sense all the wonderful things God has given to us. Isn't that why He gave them to us in the first place?!

No comments: