Thursday, January 29, 2009

Photo shoot!

So... earlier today I decided that I wanted to take a few momnets and go out wth my camera. I found a few things that intereste me that I wanted to share- but I also had the most incredible experience also! I stopped at this old house with broken windows... abandoned... it was really cool!!!! Ok, so I was taking the pictures, got bored and staerted getting back in to my car. I heard an eagle cry. I didn't see it- so I was looking around, and it cried again. There was a brautiful eag;e sitting in the tree in front of me. WOW! I took some pictures... and then went on to take a few more that I want to share!
I also got to watch a beaver swim along a canal... if you look closely at the picture where the water is bending, there is a little dark spot in the middle of the water -that's the beaver. =) I had a wonderful day!

No comments: