Monday, January 19, 2009

Wow, what a life!

I can hardly believe I haven't taken the time to write for over a week now! OK, so I decided to go back to school, and have had a lot going on with my missionary work, and photography... I just didn't know where to start!

Two weeks ago I started back to school... The Institute of Healng Arts. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO excited! This is an education where I am truly learning to help others heal their lives and make permanent changes. If you want to know more, ask...

I have the awesome opportunity that my photography may soon be seen on bilboards here in the Salt Lake area. I am blown away! There is a long story there, but I will REALLY shorten it: I met a really nice man looking for a photographer one day in my chiropractor's office. Some of my photography already hangs in his office, we talked, and I will have the opportunity to move on from there. YAY!

Awesomely, I have found many friends from school on facebook, and this weekend, even found a friend I hadn't talked to since elementary school. That's pretty cool!

My home made soap business is really beginning to pick up right now. That is also very good news. My partner and I are excited to get things moving along a little faster... and that is happeneing! What I love about our soap is there are no chemicals in it, and recently we started using essential oils for fragrance. Lily's Lathers is the name of my company... check it out a lilys.lathers.googlepages.com !

I am helping write a riad show for the wonderful youth in my Spanish branch. I am the young women's president there, and we have way too much fun! I love the girls, and it is such a privelege to get to spend time with them. They are teaching me soooooooo much!

It is late. I have school tomorrow... so I will have to write more when I get a chance. Hopefully it will be less than 10 days away...

No comments: