Saturday, September 13, 2008

On the way home...

On the way home from Washington, Zane and I made a short trip to the Redwoods National Park. There is nothing that can compare to the sacred feeling of standing in the midst of those giant trees - centuries of years old. There is truly an awe - inspirig spirit that brings peace to the soul as you stand among the great giants of the past. Time may have flown by, yet they stand true. There are few places I have been where I have felt such an overwhelming peace penetrating the very center of my soul.





























1 comment:

Summer said...

Wow Brittany, those pictures are amazing!!! I have always been a tree person (as you know my best friend was a tree named Herman when I was 5).

I would truly love to get a copy of the last picture in this post as it whispers to my soul.