Thursday, September 10, 2009

Today is an amazing day. I have a good friend who is making a very difficult decision, and I can say I can relate in a small way with the struggle, but not with the choices she is having to make. This a friend whom I love dearly. As I have become better friends with her over the past while, I have seen so many amazing qualities in her that I admire. I have come to see her more as a siser than a friend.

She is a strong woman who knows what it takes to do things on her own.... and she has done it. She is a single mother of amazing children- who have been guided and taught by her example and love. Her heart is good, and she always wants the very best for her family. Sometimes, that means a struggle in her heart between one choice and another. She has the amazing capacity to make friends, and is completely genuine. I am honored to call her friend.

If she reads what I write here (which I really don't know if she will or not) I want her to know I love her dearly. Her decision is a difficult one, and I know her heart is struggling. I wish there was something I could do to help lift that burden. I am praying for her - so she will be able to know the best decision to make. Only she can know what is the right choice for her is. I don't want to make that decision for her... it's not my place. I don't want to make her feel that I am trying to influence her, either.

Wonderful friend, follow your heart. Ask God for guidance. Listen, in those quiet moments, to the answers you feel inside your heart. I will always be here, a phone call away, willing to listen. I know you will make the right decision. I love you with all my heart!

No comments: