Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Quite the week...

It's only Wednesday, and it has been quite the week so far. Sunday I woke up woth an extreme stiff neck, unable to sit up long enough to sit through church... not my idea of fun. I waited anxiously for something to happen Sunday night ~ which didn't. (I understand there are things that are out of our control at times...) I love the thunderstorms- but how can I week my yard and pick the already bright red strawberries? Tuesday I was hoping for a little emotional help at school... and ended up being the one doing the helping. Today at school when I turned in my collage, the response was "This is a good effort, I would like to see you try it again." That's not quite what I was expecting... to say the least! Then I discovered that the project that is due on Friday- I have done wrong. After 10 hours of art work... time to start over. Hmmmmmmmm...

So what do you do? I guess dig in my heels and get to work!!


This is a picture I took earlier this week... and I thought I would share!!


No comments: