Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A little bit crazy...

So, it has been a couple days since I did something totally randon and crazy, but I wanted to share. Last Saturday there was an "open cast" call for Extreme Makeover Weight Loss edition here in Salt Lake City. My sister and I went. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nerve-wracking to do it, and now we have to wait and see if they like us, what the response will be, and if we get to be on the next season... This will be interesting! I certainly already have the goal and the drive to lose the weight, and I am CERTAIN I would be able to do it with the training and all the help... but in front of a national audience... ?



Here is the outfit I wore... I actually went shopping and bought cute new clothes. I haven't done that for a while! Sit back, hurry up and wait to see where this all goes!!!



No comments: