Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SCHOOL!!!

Who would have thought that jumping in, both feet first,could be so much work?! I have 4 fabulous classes- and each of them is an immense amount of homework!! I love my photography class- I am finally getting the opportunity to learn Photoshop, and that is GREAT alongside a teacher who is a professional photographer. To top it off, he uses a Nikon camera... the same brand I prefer, and it's great to have him share his knowledge! I have taken some great pictures this week- our photo assignment was "portaits" of people with things that interest them. I thought I would share a couple of my favorites... so far!!! Ok... so maybe technology isn't my friend right now- I can't get blogger to post my pictures. Sad. I will try again later.

It's been amazing to learn the things I have been learning! I have met some great people, and am really enjoying doing what I am doing!!! I look forward to class every day- just not necessarily the homework. Most of the time I feel like the "old lady" in the class... but I am ok with that. There is so much homework... sometimes I feel like my head is going to explode ~ But I somehow manage to get it all done, every week. This is a good thing.

Well, break over. Time to start up the homework machine again- and hopefully get in bed early tonight!!!

No comments: