Thursday, April 2, 2009

Trail under construction


Last week I had the opportuinty to go to Moab and spend some time hiking and taking pictures. I spent a lot of time alone, and had the opportunity to think about a lot of things. The sign along Delicate Arch trail in Arches National Park really made me think... Trail work ahead. Isn't it true? In life, thre is a lot of trail work ahead...
There may be storms, but wothout them, how would we ever appreciate the sunny days?
Without the sunset, what would every day be?
There are so many wonders we rarely pasue to see.
It's all about perspective. The river has washed away so much... yet in doing so, created a natural beauty unseen anywhere else. The water flowed in the path of least resistance. Do I do the same?
Or do I stand, solitarily, and do what I feel is right at times when those around me do not?
Days, nights, storms, sun...
It's all about perspecive.

No comments: