Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Dream Come True!

Last Friday, I found a place I really belong. On facebook, I had seen an ad for the "Art Institute of Salt Lake City" so I asked for information about the school. They offer a Bachelor's Degree in digital photography... what better fit for me?! I went in, had a short interview... and my heart and sould knew that I belong there!



I shared my portfolio, and wow! I know I am doing the right thing! There is an admissions process, and I am in the middle of that right now- but if all goes well, I will be able to begin classes on May 14th- I will become a profesisonal photographer by the time I graduate!!



For anyone who knows me... you know this is a perfect fit!

This is one of my most recent favorite photos!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

I love how this photo *almost* looks like you switched it to black and white. The only give away is the bottom corner.

You'll do good in that school!