Friday, August 8, 2008

State fair photo entries

Welcome to my blog! This is new to me, and seems like it will be a lot of fun!
I have decided to enter the Utah State Fair photography contest. I am only allowed to enter 3 photographs, and as you can imagine, it's quite the task deciding which ones I should enter. I would really like your opinion on the photos below... and a vote. Let me know your favorites! I will announce the photos I will be entering by the 18th of August, so vote soon! Thank you for your help!

The categories I am considering entering are:
Nature with the hand of man (wagon wheel, glass ball)
Scenic nature
Artistically manipulated
Human interest
Macro

Also, if you feel you have a better title for a photo, please let me know.

I look forward to your feedback !

Brittany!

No comments: