Thursday, August 21, 2008

The decision is made!


A big thank-you to all of those who helped me decide on my state fair entries! It was a tough decision. For me, all of my photos are something I have created, and I would enter them all if I could. This year I have decided to enter All Around Beauty, Spider's Cradle and Fall in to Sunset. I feel like those three really define abilities - and show my artistic eye.
This has been such a huge undertaking for me. For those of you who know me well, you know I do not usually take what others might consider "risks". I love photography, and usually share it with a few close friends, not the whole world. It has been a scary decision for me to put my work where others will be able to criticize and judge it. The lesson in all of this for me is not to take what others say so personally. That, in itself, is a huge challenge!
I would love to sell my work. I am currently seeking a way to put images on line that people can order from me. Wow, this will be an adventure!


Printing Fall in to sunset didn't work well, so I entered a different mountain picture... Cliffs of Fire. Picture included today!

No comments: